Monday, April 5, 2010

Strombo Show Chat Summary ~ April 04, 2010 (incomplete)



Info/links/etc.. from the April 04, 2010 StromboShowChat:


Chat summary coming.. new blog setup underway here as you can see.. but I'll get it up soon!

It was a very quiet night since it was Easter & lots of folk were away doing family stuff, etc.

Thanks to the following folks that made it out & for stopping by at various times throughout the night.. we had some new faces that night tho & hope to see them back next time:
~ @huskermould, @Barbara_Wheel, @Mariposaland, @spydrgyrl, @ginger905, and @oldschoolgirl joined me in PST

If I've missed ppl here, or have wrong info up.. not intentional & it'll be fixed soon.. as this is a down & dirty post to get a "place-holder" up until I finish the full chat summary.

People we missed that night.. Hope you had a great Easter/holiday/whatever and hope to see you out next Sunday!
~ @ragzey_z, @mellowlee, @emgrant, @kelgura, @wildworks, @coldcanuck, @DaleMac12, @mishelleorama, @JosieGorgie (our "token" American atm ;). & others such as Jen from FB, etc.. We missed ya!


Thanks for your patience all.


Yours in musical awesome-ness,

~(now former) StromboShowChat Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment

As it turns out, I can't turn off the "Anonymous Users" part of the commenting form w/out also losing other formating I like, so I'll have to live with it. However, I do hope that those that comment here will make an effort to at least use a name of some sort. Or if you have a blog or website you can include it under the "Name/URL" option.

I do welcome all comments regardless and while you are not obliged to leave anything more than the comment, this blog is about engaging and sharing so I hope you will do the same.

Best regards,
Yours in musical awesome-ness!

~(now former) StromboShowChat Collective
.